For thousands of years, connoisseurs have been honing the art of enjoying espresso. These savvy tips have stood the test of time and are sure to make your espresso that much better.
- Grind your beans to a fine grind, similar to the consistency of table salt. Use the see-through window on any Mr. Coffee® grinder to get the right consistency.
- Sugar cubes cubed. Not only does adding two sugar cubes raise the sweet factor beyond delicious, it'll impress friends as well.
- A little lemon goes a long way. Twist a lemon peel to cut any bitterness. The oils will add some nice kick and flavor.
- Cookies on the side. Many restaurants serve sweet cookies with espresso to counter its bitterness. Biscotti are an old favorite with Italian cafés.
- Experiment with flavors. Both milk and soy milk now come in assorted flavors like almond and coconut. Try adding just a splash of your favorite flavor – it'll add texture and a unique taste.