iced coffee tips
With Mr. Coffee® Iced Tea Makers and Mr. Coffee® Coffee Makers, you'll enjoy the freedom to make whatever style of icy beverage cools your cravings.
- Start with great coffee. Mr. Coffee® offers an array of coffee makers that will brew up the tastiest Joe – a prefect start for iced coffee.
- Fill it to the brim. Fill your glass or mug to the very top with big ice cubes and top off with more cubes after pouring. Don't use crushed ice as it will melt instantly, watering down the taste.
- The hotter, the better. Using fresh, hot coffee is best. Coffee that has cooled looses its flavor and aroma.
- Make coffee cubes for a strong brew. Fill an ice tray with brewed coffee and freeze. Then add the cubes to your morning coffee and it will be extra bold.
- Got a sweet tooth? If so, mix hot coffee with sweetened milk, then pour over ice. It'll be nice and sweet without being sugary.