Hillary Scott, Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood - blend classic and contemporary country with R&B soulfulness, giving them a unique sound that’s generating a deafening buzz as one of modern country’s brightest hopes. Their self-titled debut CD, Lady Antebellum, debuted atop the Billboard Country Charts. "Lookin' For A Good Time," the follow up to their Top-5 debut single, "Love Don't Live Here," is currently a Top-20 hit and still climbing. The trio was awarded the 2008 Academy of Country Music award for "Top New Group" and has most recently been nominated for "New Artist of the Year" and "Vocal Group of the Year" at the 2008 Country Music Association awards this November. For more music from Lady Antebellum, visit www.ladyantebellum.com
to see Lady Antebellum in the latest Mr. Coffee® commercial.
With 2 hit singles, "Stealing Cinderella" and "All I Ever Wanted" and a spot on Brad Paisley's Tour under his belt, Chuck Wicks is one of the most exciting country artists of 2008! Visit www.chuckwicks.com
to listen to his music.
to check out Chuck Wicks featured in the NEW Mr. Coffee® commercial.
Congratulations to Debi Rawson
, the winner of the 2007 Mr. Coffee®
My Cup of Country sweepstakes!
- A once-in-a-lifetime trip to Nashville, TN courtesy of the Mr. Coffee® brand.
- A personal coffee break and breakfast with Joe Nichols.
- Great seats at a Joe Nichols performance at the Opry's former home, the Ryman Auditorium.
- A personally autographed CD entitled "Real Things" from Joe Nichols.
- And a Mr. Coffee® FTX45 coffeemaker and Mr. Coffee® premium coffee.