15 Coffee Puns to Get You Through the Day
People turn to coffee for many different reasons. They might enjoy the social aspect of taking a coffee break with coworkers, find comfort in a pot of joe after a long day or need a cup of caffeine to function in the early hours of the morning. Whatever your reason for pouring a cup of your beloved beverage, it's always nice to show your gratitude in the form of prose. Here are some of the best coffee puns to "espresso" your love for the drink.
- She drank so much coffee at work, she considered it part of her daily grind.
- Just got a Mr. Coffee® 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker. It has a lot of perks.
- I do some of my best thinking over coffee. I tend to have a latte on my mind.
- The worst type of criminal is he who mugs other people's coffee.
- Italians are so good at making coffee because they naturally like to espresso themselves.
- The man next to her on the train spilled coffee all over her shirt. She responded by showing him dis-stain.
- The pot of coffee he just made is basically break fluid.
- Avoid discussing coffee in sensitive company. It can make for a heated and strong debate.
- Don't talk to him before he's had his espresso or he'll lose his tamper.
- She was a little hesitant to try the new caramel flavor, but she decided to give it a shot, anyway.
- Everyone makes fun of him for using old coffee, but he insists it has the greatest sedimental value.
- She'll take whatever beans necessary to get her daily cup of coffee. Whatever. Beans. Necessary.
- The hipster burnt his tongue. He sipped his coffee before it was cool.
- You may want to seek help if you feel despresso when you don't have coffee.
- You spilled your entire cup of coffee? What's sumatra with you?