Always unplug your burr mill after use and before cleaning.
- Turn the whole bean chamber to the right until it can be lifted off the base. This will allow you to clean the grinding wheel. NOTE: Never use water or liquid for cleaning the lower grinding section of this appliance.
- Clean interior recesses with a soft brush (not provided).
- Wash the whole bean chamber and lid and the ground coffee chamber and lid in mild detergent and water. These items are only dishwasher safe on the top rack of your dishwasher. Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Do not immerse mill in water or any other liquid or place in dishwasher. Use only non-abrasive cleaners to remove stains.
- After completely drying, replace whole bean chamber. Important: when replacing whole bean chamber, screw on completely before setting grinding rate. Turn chamber clockwise (as viewed from top), until it will not turn. Fill with whole coffee beans for grinding and replace lid.
- Replace ground coffee chamber and lid, making sure it snaps securely into place.