Easy Espresso Recipe Ideas
Wake up and Make Some Coffee
In the same amount of time it takes to make a stop at the coffeehouse for a cappuccino or latte, you can make a delicious espresso, cappuccino or latte right at home using the Mr. Coffee® Steam Espresso Machine. The brewing process is truly easier than it looks, taking just a few steps. Once you brew your first espresso shot, you'll soon be creating these delicious espresso recipes like a coffeehouse barista.
Enjoy Some Espresso
If you prefer a dark espresso roast, try out one of these tasty recipes.
This recipe is perfect for those who want to spice up rich espresso taste with bold aromatic flavors.Ingredients:
- 2 shots espresso
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1 teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- Whipped cream, for topping.
1. Brew two espresso shots using your Mr. Coffee® Espresso Maker.
2. Pour the espresso into a small cup and stir in the allspice, cloves and cinnamon.
3. Top with whipped cream, if desired, and enjoy!
The addition of cocoa powder and milk add depth and richness for a delicious tasting espresso drink.Ingredients:
- 1 shot espresso
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
1. Brew the espresso using your Mr. Coffee® Espresso Maker of choice.
2. Add cocoa powder and milk to frothing cup and froth.
3. Combine the coffee and milk in your favorite cappuccino mug and top off with foam.