How Coffee and Tea Makes you Healthier
Aside from the obvious benefits of waking up with a boost of caffeine from your morning coffee, and settling in for the night with a hot cup of tea, these rituals provide many hidden benefits that many are not aware of. Here’s how your morning coffee and evening tea can make you happier and healthier.
Benefits of Morning Coffee:
- Coffee is packed with antioxidants which help your body fight off disease and keeps you healthy. Studies show that moderate coffee intake can reduce the risk of many diseases.
- Kickstart your metabolism! Caffeine can increase your metabolism first thing in the morning, helping you burn more calories than you would otherwise.
- Coffee makes you happier. Studies show that 1-3 cups of coffee per day can enhance your mood due to its high antioxidant content.
Benefits of Evening Tea:
- Tea also has antioxidants that help protect the body from outside disease and pollutants, and keep us healthy. Try drinking white tea which is most packed with antioxidants.
- Many teas don’t contain caffeine, making it the perfect bedtime drink. You won’t have to worry about it keeping you up all night.
- Different teas can be used as home remedies. For example, ginger tea can calm a stomach ache while chamomile tea is good for the digestive system.
Need an appliance that can make both coffee and tea fast? Learn more about the Mr Coffee Versatile Brew 12 cup programmable coffeee Maker and Hot Water dispenser.