25 Coffee Puns and Dad Jokes to Get You Through Father's Day
Fathers seem to show up whenever we need a good laugh. Dad humor is one of a kind and cringeworthy and we want to help keep the laughs coming, especially when you’re enjoying a cup of coffee together. Here are some of our favorite coffee puns and dad jokes that you can use all year long for a room full of rolling eyes and heavy sighs. And if you’re ever giving the gift of coffee or a coffee maker, feel free to steal one of these for the card!
We hope that you like these puns a latte!
- What should a father say to his daughter every day? You’re brewtiful.
- Words cannot espresso what you bean to me.
- Thank you for always beaning there, I love you a latte.
- I brewed this coffee espresso-ly for you.
- I saw two coffee lovers arguing the other day. It was a very heated debate.
- The key to becoming a great latte artist is to espresso yourself.
- A cappuccino walks into a bar and says to the bartender, “Hit me with your best shot.”
- What happens if you touch Dad’s coffee? You’ll be grounded!
- Ever since I made Mr. Coffee part of my daily grind, my mornings have never been better.
- Don’t be depresso-ed, you can brew it!
- That movie we watched was all froth and no substance.
- Why did Mr. Coffee call the police? Because he was mugged!
- What do you call a sad cup of coffee? A depresso.
- If this is decaf, we’re gonna have a latte problems.
- Some people lift weights. Personally, I prefer to French press.
- What kind of coffee maker do little ghosts use? The Mr. Coffee Mini Boo.
- Dad likes his iced coffee like he likes the thermostat: COLD.
- I gave the guy at the cafe money and he gave me a coffee. It was a fair trade.
- Who forgot to clean the coffee maker? Come on, spill the beans.
- What kind of coffee maker does the orchestra conductor use? The Mr. Coffee Easy Measure.
- Don't talk to Dad before he’s had his espresso or he’ll lose his tamper.
- Did you hear about the hipster who burnt his tongue? He sipped his coffee before it was cool.
- You spilled your entire cup of coffee? What's sumatra with you?
- Why did the coffee bean keep checking his watch? Because he was pressed for time.
- Affogato to tell you something: You’re the greatest.