Mr. Coffee Advanced Water Filter Replacement Cartridges, 2 Pack
2104490Mr. Coffee 2104490 https://www.mrcoffee.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dwbe73efec/images/highres/2pcFilter_EasyMeasure.jpg
These 2 water filtration cartridges are designed for use with the Mr. Coffee Easy Measure 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker and the Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable with Dishwashable Design (coffeemakers and cartridge holder sold separately). The 2-step advanced system reduces specific impurities in water like chlorine and calcium to make coffee taste better
- For Mr. Coffee Easy Measure and Dishwashable* 12-Cup Coffeemakers
- 2-step system reduces impurities in water for better taste
- 60 day supply (Replace cartridges every month/30 tank fills)
These 2 advanced water filtration cartridges are designed for use with the Mr. Coffee Easy Measure 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker and the Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable with Dishwashable Design (coffeemakers and cartridge holder sold separately). The 2-step advanced filtration system reduces specific impurities in water like chlorine and calcium to make coffee taste better. First, activated carbon reduces chlorine, and then ion exchange resin reduces calcium. The cartridges last up to 30 days, and fit into a holder that slots into the back of the coffeemaker's water reservoir. Includes 2 cartridges (60 day supply).
- These 2 water filtration cartridges are designed for the Mr. Coffee Easy Measure 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker and the Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable with Dishwashable Design (sold separately); the 2-step filtration process uses activated carbon to reduce chlorine, and ion exchange resin to reduce calcium *CAUTION: The electrical base, power cord, and plug of the Dishwashable Coffeemaker are not dishwasher safe and should never be immersed in water or other liquids
- Removes up to 97% of chlorine from water, as a result of the Mr. Coffee water filter and brewing process
- Install the cartridge in the holder by opening and then closing the hatch; then place the holder in the designated slot in the back of the water reservoir; remove the holder and cartridge when you clean your coffeemaker
- Cartridges should be replaced once a month (or every 30 tank refills), so you can set the dial on the water filter holder to the current month as a reminder; additional cartridges sold separately
- For use with the RF, LM, and AM series; please reference your coffeemaker's instruction manual to determine which series you own
Mr. Coffee Advanced Water Filter Replacement Cartridges, 2 Pack is rated out of 5 by 14.
Rated 1 out of 5 by TommyD from I can't get any Advanced Water Filter replacements I want to use these filters, but they are expensive AND they can't be replaced! I know that they work because my old one turned BLACK! Also: My Mr. Coffee maker is good but my decaf coffee grounds it will always overflow the basket if I don't repeatedly power off then back on while brewing. I wind up with grounds in the pot. A solution is DON'T MAKE MR. COFFEE WITH NONSTOP HOT WATER ENTERING THE BASKET! Program an occasional interruption of the hot water during the brewing process. I have tried using fewer grounds but it still overflows at least one time. I can't recommend this Mr.Coffee to anyone. Thanks,
Date published: 2020-02-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jimmy J from Great looking coffeemaker but filters way too expe The wife and I purchased our coffeemaker because of the silver look that matched our kitchen. Makes a great cup of coffee but $12.99 for 2 replacement water filtration filters that only last 30 days each??? You have GOT to be kidding. Hopefully a generic will come out soon. Would not recomment this machine because of the high cost of replacement water filtration filters.
Date published: 2019-11-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by kayt from Just purchased the Mr. Coffee Easy Measure we just bought the Mr. Coffee Easy Measure on 12/20/19. Immediately the next morning the coffee was delicious. No need to break in the new coffee pot. First cup delicious. But, and it's a big but, the replacement cartridge price is outrageous. Besides that, I cannot figure out how to order them. I want them because the coffee is so delicious.
Date published: 2019-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Peanut13 from Filter Refills -found! Anyone having a hard time finding the filters or for a reasonable price-meijer has 2 pack for about $6. they're also at target or walmart. 12 pack at Wal-Mart is about $26. just can't buy them directly from this website.
Date published: 2019-12-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Needbetterwebsite Product is fine website & ordering experience sucked
Date published: 2019-10-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Isabel384 from Coffee filters I recently purchased MrCoffee Coffee Maker, I like the product so far, however I am not able to order the advanced coffee filters. There is not advanced coffee filter posted on the website the Manual referred me to. How can I order the advanced coffee filters?
Date published: 2020-02-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by Nopodsforme from Needfilters Love the coffee maker but ridiculous that it's such a pain to get the water filter pods. I found them on Amazon for 9.96 for 2. That seemed high so I looked at the Mr. Coffee web page which doesn't sell them at all.
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by Woodman111 from Water filters I feel like for the cost if water filters (are they necessary especially if the water is already filtered?) I could buy a better coffe maker that doesn't have these hidden costs.
Date published: 2020-05-16