• Always unplug the Smart Coffeemaker and allow to cool before cleaning.
• Remove and wash the filter basket, permanent filter (not included on all models), decanter and decanter lid in a solution of hot water and mild liquid soap. • Never use abrasive cleansers, steel wool pads or other abrasive materials.
• DO NOT dishwash decanter and lid. CAUTION: Never immerse the Smart Coffeemaker itself in water, in any other liquid or place in the dishwasher.
Regular Cleaning and Maintenance
• Your Smart Coffeemaker is equipped with a clean indicator/function. The Clean Function is critical to optimize the performance of the Smart Coffeemaker.
• The clean function will remove minerals (calcium/limestone) found in water that leave deposits in your Smart Coffeemaker and affect its performance.
• Maintaining your Smart Coffeemaker will ensure that it will continue to brew fast, hot and make great coffee.
Clean Function Indicator
You will receive an App notification to clean your unit when:
• Your Smart Coffeemaker has counted 90 brew cycles.
• Your Smart Coffeemaker experiences two consecutive brew cycles lasting longer than 9.5 minutes.